Leaders in business, government and research return to Los Angeles on November 10 for CityAge: Build the Future.
CityAge: Build the Future, in Downtown Los Angeles on November 10, will look at the investments in infrastructure, innovation, resilience, transportation and energy systems that are required to build a globally competitive urban economy in the 21st Century.
The conference will gater a leadership network of executives in government, architecture and planning, academia, investment, engineering and technology who are building L.A.'s future.
See what makes CityAge unique at www.cityage.org/la.
CityAge events have already been attended by 5,000 leaders in business and city building. Conferences have been held, or are scheduled for: New York, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney, San Francisco, Fort Lauderdale/Miami, San Diego, Philadelphia, Edmonton and other cities.
The event will take place on Thursday, November 10 from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm at the California Club in Downtown Los Angeles (538 S. Flower Street).
Speakers will include:
- Stevie Yiu, Head of Planning, MTR Corporation, Hong Kong
- Rick Cole, City Manager, City of Santa Monica
- Kelli Bernard, Chief Executive, LA Metro Region, AECOM
- Howard Slatkin, Deputy Executive Director of Strategic Planning, New York City
- Claire Weisz and Adam Lubinsky, Principals, WXY Architecture + Urban Design
- Nathan Lewis, Professor of Chemistry, Caltech
A full schedule of the two-day event can be viewed here.
For more information, contact Marc Andrew at 778-865-1557 or Miro Cernetig at 778-835-0633